Subtitle, Translation & Dubbing
for your videos in minutes.

Reach more people with your videos thanks to the Checksub platform.
Add subtitles, translate and dub your videos automatically.

1068 video creators signed up in the last days!
What you can do with Checksub

Increase views with automatic subtitles

Don't you think it's crazy to spend more time subtitling your video than editing it? We do! 🤯

We have designed the faster subtitles system ⚡ thanks to our 4 years of experience in the sector.

You will finally enjoy adding subtitles to your videos. ❤️

Grow your audience with auto translation

Only 25.9% of Internet users speak English. Don't ignore the other 74.1% anymore. 🌎

In one click, translate your video into Spanish, Chinese, French, or one of the 190 other languages available.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 You can see the complete list of available languages here.

Go global with
automatic dubbing

Are your videos only available in one language?
If yes, you are losing a lot of traffic.

Has YouTube or Google ever offered you the opportunity
to watch a video in a language you don't speak?

No, never! 🤯

The good news is that we have a solution
to
get all that traffic back.

With Checksub you create a new version of your video
by adding an automatic voice-over in a foreign language.

Then you upload it as a new video. 🪄

🚀 This will allow you to boost your SEO with local keyword queries. 🚀

Make videos
for social media

Subtitles play a key role in your video on social media. 🍒

That's why we worked hard to allow you to customize them to your image.

🎨 Font, size, color, animation,... Now all you have to do is find the style that matches your image, and if you need a little help we have beautiful templates.

Repurpose your content in video clip

Why recreate content when you have it available.

Create clips of your longer videos to promote them on different social media. We call it repurposing ♻️.

Now you can transform your webinar or any long-form video into a clip for TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn. 🤯

And of course, you easily add subtitles to them. 

People ❤️ Checksub.
+122 126 videos already made.
Oct 5, 2021
Delphine, CH

I love the platform

I love the platform! I was extremely surprised by the quality of the automated subtitles. The platform is very intuitive, it's easy to make changes and to adjust the format of the subtitles. I highly recommend it!
May 17, 2021
Dan Hasalik, CZ

Timesaver

Very nice piece of software. Automatic transcription works pretty well. In the end, you need just a little bit of post editing and you are ready to go.
Aug 10, 2021
Brent Barett, CA

Checksub is by far a superior product…

Checksub is by far a superior product compared to its competitors.
Apr 13, 2021
Ali Rachidi

Our startup has loved this product...

Our startup realized the potential of adding sub-titles to the digital content we present at our online events in order to boost our audience. Needless to say, we wanted a solution that could be implemented fast and easy, and Checksub checked all those marks. Within less than a week, the subtitling options were on. That's thanks to the diligence and customer support of Checksub.
April 12, 2021
Alissane Quéméneur, LU

Amazing product

This product is so great, simple and easy to understand, i'm really impressed! I recommend it guys!
April 6, 2021
Ambrogio

Awesome subtitles!

Excellent service that provides subtitles of great quality through an easy-to-use process. The quality of the product is very good: the translations were accurate and up-to-date, the subtitles were precise and correct.
Overall a great experience and I cannot recommend them enough
See our +80 reviews

They support us

Start growing your audience today 👉

Leverage the power of your videos with an automatic platform to create subtitles, translations, dubbing and video clips.

💥 Get Started

Take advantage of our free plan
to try Checksub.